What is a Helicopter Golf Ball Drop? https://youtu.be/LZpSBWRsoqg
Golf Ball Charity.com allows supporters to donate funds to the Charity Tournament of their choice online and possibly on the day of the event to assist your charity in their fundraising efforts for the Helicopter Golf Ball Drop. At this time we drop up to 1000 numbered golf balls at each event. We suggest a donation of $20 per numbered golf ball to be included the Helicopter Ball Drop, with quantity prices of 3 for $50. and 7 for $100.. When you purchase each ball number, the donor will be issued a golf ball number on the receipt emailed to the donor. If you number matches one of the 3 ball numbers that go into the hole or closest to the pin,(some charities may offer a prize for furthest from the pin) you are a winner
On the day of the Tournament, the golf balls are dropped from the helicopter from about 75 ft -100 ft above a fairway near the Clubhouse which has had a cup and flag installed for easy viewing by the attendees. The first golf ball closest to the pin wins the Grand Prize and the next closest to the pin win 2nd and 3rd prizes. Some events will have more prizes, possibly 3rd or 4th prize for furthest pin. Winner need not attend the event, we will contact the winner and they will be listed on this site.
WE PAY THE CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION.
We operate our charitable organization with a small percentage of the helicopter golf ball drop funds to cover the fee covers our overhead in operating Golfballcharity.com, supplying the helicopter, pilots, golf ball dropper, credit card processing fees, numbered golf balls, etc. . The charity that is holding the tournament receives the majority of the funds collected. (maximum golf ball numbers being issued per event at this time is 1000)
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We DO NOT keep your credit card number on file - only the last 4 digits for reference to payments made.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service possible, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.